Deadline: January 18 2014
Job Category : Engineering
Primary Location: Nigeria-Nigeria, Lagos
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Student/Intern
This is a 12 month fixed term internship suitable for students currently studying towards a Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant field. The focus of this role is to implement and execute projects and programs in a timely manner and engage all stakeholders in a proactive manner; flawlessly manage customer quality issues to closure, manage customer satisfaction with product quality and technical support.
responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Supporting customers with Quality and/or Reliability issues or concerns, including information requests.
– Working on several improvement projects, including customer improvement projects as well as internal improvement projects, such as tools development (programming skills would be an advantage).
– Support for our 1country project and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth program implementation and delivery.
– Assisting with ‘Keeping The Business Running’ and generally assisting the team in program delivery and implementation.
This is a 12 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in relevant disciplines, and is targeted at 2nd or 3rd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor’s degree which includes a year in industry. Having one or more of the skills below will be a strong advantage:
Marketing and Sales: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
– Understanding of basic PC architecture
– Ability to build and debug typical PC hardware, install and debug typical PC operating systems including both Microsoft Windows and various distributions of Linux
– Ability to do circuit designs using large scale integration components, familiarity with configuration of complex devices at register level
– Ability to program in assembly language for X86 processors
– Ability to program in either C or C++, detailed knowledge of communication protocols such as TCP/IP
– Ability to debug electronic circuits using typical debug tools such as oscilloscope, logic analyzer etc
– Project management and implementation
– Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
– Capable of working unsupervised by prioritizing work and focusing on meeting agreed objectives in required timeframe
– Ability to integrate quickly with existing team so that maximum contribution to team goals can be quickly achieved
For More Information: