Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Africa is a growing region in the Bosch Group. Bosch employs more than 2 000 associates in Africa and operates in the business sectors mobility; industry; consumer goods and energy and building technology.
Its head office for Southern Africa is located in Midrand, South Africa.
Bosch has got an opportunity of three Apprenticeship available in the following areas: Diesel Fuel Injection (2 Vacancies), Auto Electrician (1 Vacancy)
Your responsibilities amongst others will include:
- To understand and successfully complete prescribed apprentice modules as per merSETA throughout the training period.
- Learning how to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Adhere to the workshop rules and regulations at all times.
- Be willing to be mentored and trained by qualified artisan trainers.
- Take responsibility other training log book & ensure it is signed consistently by mentor
- Be willing to do both on and off the job training.
- Meet all minimum requirements to undergo trade test within the duration of 3 years.
- Learning and understanding the importance of health and safety within the workplace.
- Be prepared to maintain a Logbook over the duration of the Apprenticeship program.
- To maintain and accurately gather good housekeeping of the workplace.
- To act in a professional manner at all times.
- To perform any other duties appropriate to the role.
- To learn how to maintain workshop equipment and to keep it in good condition.
Your personal characteristics and skills:
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Attention to details & good conduct.
- Good communication skills
- Good Matric results with Science and Maths (not mathematical literacy) as passed subjects.
- N2 Electrical/Mechanical is a prerequisite.
- The successful candidate/s will be offered a 36 months contract.
For More Information: