BMW SA is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of the youth in the country. The BMW SA student programme for the National Sales Company is looking for enthusiastic and talented graduates to join the group. We support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life. The programme is aimed at graduate students who are looking for real work experience and market exposure. The programme will include ‘on the job’ training, self-learning, blended learning, as well as a technical training focus. Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for a 12-month programme
Assisting in implementing and maintaining more streamlined day to day processes for the Transaction Pricing team on and around the Digital Sales Platform.
- To maintain of all pricing parameters, to avoid inconsistency and minimising discrepancies.
- Implementation and tracking of all pricing parameters in-conjunction with the Pricing Specialists and key stakeholders and Brands.
- Action of price parameter changes as instructed by Transaction Pricing Manager in-conjunction with the Pricing Specialists.
Qualifications and Experience
You will have:
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excel skills
- Ability to work and adapt whether working independently or as part of a team.
For More Information: