Application Deadline: May 9th, 2014.
The scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-quality academic and professional background who would not be able to sudy at UCL without financial assistance. The Scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September-September to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application.
- The candidate must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study for a full-time postgraduate programme at the Institute for Global Health for the coming academic year. Click this link to apply to the MSc.
- The scheme offers a substantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and some living costs. The candidate must also be able to provide evidence that he/she has secured other sources of funding for traveling to and from the UK.
- CP Charitable Trust
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust
- International Student House
For More Information and Application Procedure: