Application Deadline: July 31st 2017
The Trust Conference Scholarship Programme funds frontline activists and human rights defenders from across the world to attend the annual conference.
The Trust Conference Scholarship is part of the Trust Conference, hosted by the Thomson Reuters Foundation on November 15 and 16 in London, United Kingdom.
The Trust Conference Scholarship Programme is open to all applicants working in the areas of human trafficking, slavery and human rights. Priority will be given to applicants from developing countries who demonstrate their participation at Trust Conference will enhance their work in their own communities.
This year, TC will award up to 60 scholarships to applicants from diverse disciplines that will bring unique perspectives and help forge tangible commitments at Trust Conference. For global leaders who want to connect and take action, the prestigious Trust Conference Scholarship Programme offers access to an influential gathering of NGOs, heads of corporations, lawyers, public servants and philanthropists from around the world.
- The Trust Conference Scholarship Programme is open to all applicants working in the areas of human rights; including women’s rights, education, human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
- Priority will be given to applicants from developing countries who will demonstrate their participation at Trust Conference will enhance their work in their own communities
Types of Scholarships
Scholarship selection will be based on a rating system developed by the scholarship review committee. Scholarship recipients will use their bursary to cover all travel, visa and accommodation costs to attend Trust Conference 2017. There is no further funding available to cover expenses.
Scholarships will be awarded at three levels:
- Complimentary Ticket
One non-transferable ticket to Trust Conference
- Financial Support
A bursary for travel & accommodation costs
- Exclusive Access
Opportunity to network & participate in scholar events
- Global Exposure
Name featured in delegate booklet and website
- Alumni Membership
Continued engagement opportunities
The Thomson Reuters Foundation and the sponsors of Trust Conference will award scholarships to exceptional applicants from across the world. Scholarship selection will be based on an objective rating system developed by the scholarship review committee.
Scholarships will include:
- Free attendance at the Trust Conference on November 15 and 16 2017 in London, United Kingdom
- Financial bursary to support travel and accommodation costs (up to £1,000).
- Name and photo in the Trust Conference booklet
- Membership Trust Conference scholarship alumni network
How to Apply:
- Scholarship applications will be open until July 31st.
- Applications can only be received online. Please complete the application in English only.
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application in mid September 2017
For More Information: