The purpose of the programme is to support the attendance of individuals who are most able to
transfer the skills and knowledge acquired there to the work they undertake in their own organizations and communities and who otherwise would not have the opportunity to attend the conference.
The International Scholarship Programme is open to everyone around the world working or volunteering in the field of HIV and AIDS.
Priority will be given to those whose participation will help enhance their work in their own communities, to those who are able to assist in the transfer of skills and knowledge acquired at the conference, and to those whose abstract, workshop or programme activity submission has been selected. Scholarship selection will be based on a non-biased scoring system established in advanced. A Scholarship Review Committee will contribute to the reviewing and scoring of the applications.
Although every attempt will be made to assist as many people as possible, we regret that there are only a limited number of international scholarships available.
- The programme is open to everyone working or volunteering in the field of HIV in any country, including Australia.
- You must be at least 16 years of age at the time of the conference (that is, turn 16 on or before 20 July 2014) to apply for a scholarship.
- If you are under 18 years of age at the time of the conference, you will need to show proof of an accompanying adult on your application. Note that the accompanying adult will not receive a scholarship if your application is successful.
- Application forms must be completed in full. Incomplete applications cannot be considered for a scholarship.
- Application forms must be completed in English. The official language of the conference is English.
- All applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a manager, colleague or peer through the upload function BEFORE the deadline of 13 February 2014 – 24:00 CET. If this document is not submitted, your application will not be considered.
- Those interested in applying for an International Scholarship must complete the online International Scholarship application form through their conference profile before 13 February 2014, 24:00 CET.
- Click here to see questions included in the International Scholarship application form.
For More Information:
E-mail: [email protected]