Application Deadline: December 3rd 2014
- How can we make learning accessible for all? What do we need when lifelong learning becomes necessary for everyone?
- What are the new tools and methodologies when learning becomes an online activity and it happens more and mo re away from school buildings?
The Ericsson Innovation Awards focuses on you, the student, and gives you the opportunity to be a fundamental driver of change. You’ve spent the last few years developing ideas, putting theories to the test and exploring challenges as a pathway to your future career in the Networked Society. Ready for the biggest test yet? By entering the Ericsson Innovation Awards 2015, you could show the world what it could learn from you.
- The competition is open to team of two to four people, and
- Ericsson recommends a combination of technology and business students in the team.
- First prize: EUR 25,000
- Second prize: EUR 10,000
- Third prize: EUR 5,000
- All finalists and semi-finalists will be given the opportunity to be interviewed for a possible internship or permanent position at Ericsson
- LinkedIn – endorsements and winner’s mark from Ericsson
- October 15-November 26: Phase 1 – team development of innovation idea and team registration.
- November 26-December 3: Submission week, phase 1. Upload all work in submission tool.
- November 26-January 5: Open voting and Ericsson evaluation.
- January 12: Semi-finalists announcement.
- January 12-February 20: Phase 2 – development of mock-up sketches, etc.
- February 20-February 26: Submission week, phase 2. Upload all work in submission tool.
- February 20-March 13: Evaluation period
- March 16: Finalists announcement.
- April 15: Award ceremony / final event