Application Deadline: April 19, 2015.
The Exusia Energy International LPG Entrepreneurship Program /scheme is designed to support both the Federal Government’s job creation plan as well as its desire for the utilization of LPG in Nigeria. The program is geared towards training graduates in the LPG business and creating a retinue of new businesses and jobs in the industry. The highlights of the program are:
- Training of 12,000 graduates on LPG business over the next 5 years. 2,400 will be trained annually;
- Empowering of 200 graduates to start businesses as LPG dealers over the next 5 years. 40 new businesses to be started annually;
- N200,000,000 to be invested over the next 5 years.
- Applicants for this program must be graduates from any recognised University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Minimum requirement is HND.
- Applicants must also not be more than 50 years of age.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Exusia Energy International LPG Entrepreneurship Program