FCMB is a full service banking group, passionate about growing a world class financial services group focused on value adding strategies and processes through professionalism and excellent operating standards.
The Management Development Programme is an extensive and highly competitive two stage programme that focuses on preparing employees for managerial responsibilities within the organization and strengthening our employee brand to FCMB advantage.
After going through the learning and development phase which comprises of classroom and on-the-job interventions, successful candidates will be engaged at a middle management job group of the Bank.
The ideal candidates for the MDP are
- Candidates with strong educational background with a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in any discipline plus a Masters degree from a reputable internationally recognized university
- Must possess any of the following professional qualification – ACA, ACCA, CFA
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in a structured organisation
Why you should join FCMB’s MDP:
- Provides a platform to develop advanced skills and competencies required for better performance
- Best practice learning and development training interventions
- Defined career management plan
For More Information: