Application Deadline: 22nd May 2015
Future Leaders Programme – Cameroon (Central Africa)
Requisition ID: 112046
Position: Graduate Development Programs
Open date: Apr 27, 2015 12:21:56 PM
Functional area: Commercial
Location: Douala, Centre – Cameroon
Required degrees: Bachelor’s Level Degree
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and health-care companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GSK has an exciting opportunity in its Future Leaders programme with the GSK Pharmaceutical business in Cameroon. The aim of the Future Leaders programme is clear. GSK expects you to become a leader – both within our business and in your own professional field. We’ll give you the structured training, differentiated development, experiences and opportunities you need to succeed. So you can help us to make a bigger, more positive impact on the world.
GSK is looking for a high achiever with a good academic background (minimum of ‘Good’ rating) from reputable university. You should possess:
•Good academic background in Pharmacy/Health Sciences/Business Degree
•Related postgraduate degree (MBA, MSc) will be of advantage
•Between 1 – 3 years work experience
•Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
•Excellent numerical and analytical skills
•Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What will the programme be like?
- The two year graduate programme will stimulate your early career development through broad-ranging experiences.
- Your development will come through challenging job rotations, supported by formal learning and coaching.
Where can I work?
- You will be based in Douala, Cameroon but may be required to travel on occasion
What do I need to succeed?
- You’ll need ambition, commercial awareness and a self-motivated, proactive approach.
- GSK is looking for a clear, effective communicator who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- It’s also important that you can adapt to change and keep focused when the pressure is on.
- While you have the drive and confidence to trust your own judgement, you’re a real team player who actively collaborates with others.
- In addition, you’ll need an analytical mind, a talent for multi-tasking and the ability to influence others.
Essential programme criteria
- Please ensure before submitting your application that you meet the essential criteria for the programme that you are applying to and that you provide this information accurately.
- Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the programme, you may receive an automatic response declining your application.
- As part of our selection process, we may ask you to complete between one and four online assessments.
- You will receive an email from us with a link to your personalised homepage where you can access your assessment(s).
- You will have 3 days from the receipt of the email to complete the first online assessment. If you are required to complete any additional assessments, these will appear as a link on your personalised homepage.
- You will be given 3 days to complete the assessment from the date it appears in your homepage.
- If you don’t complete the assessment(s) within the timeline, it will expire and your participation in the selection process will come to an end.
For More Information: