Application Deadline: January 16th 2017
Are you willing to gain invaluable business perspective that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
KPMG are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) For Law graduates only
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
To take advantage of this opportunity by clicking on the link below or apply for the Graduate Trainee Position, with 2017 Graduate Trainee Position clearly
stated as the subject of your mail on or before 16th of January, 2017.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: