Application Deadline: 8th May 2015
Requisition ID: 111783
Position: Graduate Development Programs
Open date: Apr 23, 2015 3:40:28 PM
Functional area: Commercial
Location: Nairobi, Nairobi
Required degrees: University – Upper Programme
Relocation: Not Indicated
Marketing and Sales – Pharmaceuticals (Kenya)
Education background in biological sciences i.e Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry
Academic qualification of a second class upper division or above. Involvement in extra curricular activities
Deadline: 8th May 2015
Apply Now for the GSK Kenya Future Leaders Programme
Marketing and Sales- Consumer Healthcare (east Africa cluster)
Future Leaders Programme – Consumer Healthcare
Requisition ID: 111784
Deadline: 8th May 2015
Location: Kenya – Supporting East Africa, Nairobi
Apply Now for More Information
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is seeking graduates to join its Kenya Pharmaceutical Team Commercial Graduate Programme commencing in September 2015.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and health-care companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
The aim of the GSK Future Leaders programme is clear. GSK expect you to become a leader – both within our business and in your own professional field. GSK will give you the structured training, differentiated development, experiences and opportunities you need to succeed at the very top. So you can help us to make a bigger, more positive impact on the world.
- Academic excellence with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven leadership ability and initiative.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Fluent in English (Written & Spoken)
- Biological Sciences
What will the programme be like?
- The commercial programmes will stimulate your early career development through broad-ranging experiences. Your development will come through challenging job rotations, supported by formal learning and coaching.
- GSK will give you a breadth of experience across the key areas of our commercial business, including marketing, sales and customer management.
- You will attend a number of ‘core’ training courses and also have the opportunity to shape your development and attend courses that are specific to your needs and interests.
- From the start, the challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of commercial excellence we’d expect from a future leader.
What do I need to succeed?Whatever your degree, you’ll need ambition, commercial awareness and a self-motivated, proactive approach.
- GSK is looking for clear, effective communicators who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- It’s also important that you can adapt to change and keep focused when the pressure is on.
- While you have the drive and confidence to trust your own judgement, you’re a real team player who actively collaborates with others.
- In addition, you’ll need an analytical mind, a talent for multi-tasking and the ability to influence othersApplication Advice:Essential programme criteriaPlease ensure before submitting your application that you meet the essential criteria for the programme that you are applying to and that you provide this information accurately. Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the programme that you may receive an automatic response declining your application.
- As part of the selection process, we may ask you to complete between one and four online assessments. You will receive an email from us with a link to a personalised ‘my assesment’ homepage where you can access your first assesment.
- Please note you will be given 3 days from receipt of this email to complete your first assesment.
- If you don’t complete the assessment with the three days, it will expire and your participation in our selection process will come to an end.
Apply Now for the GSK Kenya Graduate Future Leaders Programme
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the GSK Kenya Graduate Future Leaders Programme