Application Deadline: July 22nd 2016 at 16h30
The Republic of South Africa Parliament is accepting Applications from unemployed graduates are invited for internship opportunities.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- be an unemployed South African graduate;
- have completed a Masters’ / Honours’ or Degree / National Diploma
Applications are invited from candidates in the following study fields:
|Division||Reference Number||Qualification||No. of Candidates required|
|Office of the Secretary to Parliament(OSTP)||OSTP01||Masters Degree in Political Science, Policy, Social/Development Studies, International Relations, Sociology||1|
|National Assembly (NA)||NA01||Degree in Law (LLB)||1|
|National Council of Provinces (NCOP)||NCOP01||Degree in Law (LLB)||1|
|Constitutional and Legal Services||CLS01||Degree in Law (LLB)||1|
|Parliamentary Democracy Office (PDO)||PDO11||Degree/Diploma in Project Management||1|
|Parliamentary Communication Services(PCS)||PCS01||Degree in Journalism, Media Studies, or Public Relations||1|
|Office of the Speaker (OISD)||OISD11||1. Degree in Law (LLB)
2. Honours in Human/Political Science or Public Administration
|Legislative Sector Support (LSS)||LSS01||Degree/Diploma Public Administration or related field||1|
|Institutional Support Services (ISS)||ISS01||Degree/Post-graduate Diploma in Curatorship, or Heritage Management with curatorship modules||1|
|Internal Audit||IA01||1.Degree/ Diploma in Internal Audit
2. Degree/Diploma in Information Technology
|Parliamentary Budget Office (PBO)||PBO11||Honours/Masters in Public Policy, Public Finance, Accounting, Economics/Development Economics/Econometrics or related field||3|
- Forward your CV, containing full personal and career details, certified copies of qualifications and ID to [email protected] clearly reflecting the reference number and name of the position you are applying for in all communication.
- Candidates, who do not submit supporting documentation as requested will not be considered.
- Parliament reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- If you do not receive any response within two months of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Regret correspondence will only be with the interviewed candidates.
“Parliamentary services administration promotes and applies the principles of Affirmative action and equal opportunities”
For More Information: