Application Deadline: May 8th 2015
Future Leaders Programme – East Africa Cluster
Requisition ID: 111857
Position: Graduate Development Programs
Open date: Apr 23, 2015 3:10:38 PM
Functional area: Commercial
Location: Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Relocation: Not Indicated
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is seeking graduates to join both our Pharmaceutical Commercial Graduate Programme commencing in September 2015.
The aim of the GSK Future Leaders programme is clear. GSK expects you to become a leader – both within its business and in your own professional field. GSK will give you the structured training, differentiated development, experiences and opportunities you need to succeed at the very top. So you can help us to make a bigger, more positive impact on the world.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and health-care companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Academic excellence with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven leadership ability and initiative.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Fluent in English (Written & Spoken)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
What will the programme be like?
- The commercial programmes will stimulate your early career development through broad-ranging experiences.
- Your development will come through challenging job rotations, supported by formal learning and coaching.
- GSK give you a breadth of experience across the key areas of our commercial business, including marketing, sales and customer management.
- You will attend a number of ‘core’ training courses and also have the opportunity to shape your development and attend courses that are specific to your needs and interests.
- From the start, our challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of commercial excellence we’d expect from a future leader.
Where can I work?
- The successful candidate will be highly mobile as they will support the East Africa Cluster markets including, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Djibouti.What do I need to succeed?Whatever your degree, you’ll need ambition, commercial awareness and a self-motivated, proactive approach.
- GSK is looking for clear, effective communicators who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- It’s also important that you can adapt to change and keep focused when the pressure is on. While you have the drive and confidence to trust your own judgement, you’re a real team player who actively collaborates with others.
- In addition, you’ll need an analytical mind, a talent for multi-tasking and the ability to influence othersApplication Advice:Essential programme criteria.
- Please ensure before submitting your application that you meet the essential criteria for the programme that you are applying to and that you provide this information accurately.
- Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the programme that you may receive an automatic response declining your application.Online Testing
- As part of our selection process, we may ask you to complete between one and four online assessments.
- You will receive an email from us with a link to a personalized ‘my assessment’ homepage where you can access your first assessment.
- Please note you will be given 3 days from receipt of this email to complete your first assessment.
- If you don’t complete the assessment with the three days, it will expire and your participation in our selection process will come to an end.
Apply Now for the GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate East Africa Future Leaders Programme
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate East Africa Future Leaders Programme