Stanbic IBTC Bank is the largest bank in Africa and with an highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence .
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2013
Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.
Applicants must be passionate about building a career in corporate and investment banking.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a 2.1 B.Sc degree in any course from an accredited University
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 2012.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
- A « can do » attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2013
Apply Now for the Stanbic Bank IBTC Graduate Trainee Programme 2013