The Muhammad Ali Center is inviting applications for The Generation Ali Global Citizenship Scholarship Program for undergraduate study for which the subjects are offered by the university.
The program is administered by Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America. Scholarship Management Services is the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship and tuition reimbursement programs for corporations, foundations, associations and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.
Who is eligible?
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be high school seniors or graduates or be current postsecondary undergraduates. Students outside the United States must be in their final year of upper or higher secondary school or be current undergraduate students attending school in the United States.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire 2013-2014 academic year.
What are the details of the award?
Up to 15 awards of $10,000 each will be granted as follows:
- Eight scholarships to United States citizens
- Seven scholarships to non-United States citizens
- Note: Two scholarships will be designated the Ina Brown Bond Scholars, one for a recipient from Louisville (including Kentuckiana) and the other for a recipient from outstate Kentucky. The Mayor of Louisville will present the award to these students.
All recipients must use the award to attend postsecondary school in the United States.
Awards are one time only and are for undergraduate study only. Past recipients may not reapply.
How do I apply?
Before beginning the application process please read the following guidelines and instructions. Print this information and keep on file for reference of program procedures and important dates.
Your application must be submitted electronically by 11:59 p.m. Central Time, January 15, 2013. Be sure to apply early. We reserve the right to close the application period before this deadline if a large volume of applications is received.
Apply Now by visiting the Generation Ali Global Citizenship Scholarship Program Website
For More Information Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Call: 1-507-931-1682 and ask for the Generation Ali Global Citizenship Scholarship Program