Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
- Opportunities exist for OND holders in science or technology discipline to join our highly competitive Trainee Technicians Programme (TTP) as Trainee Technicians and start off a rewarding professional career with us.
The Person must have
- Aptitude for self development
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language
How it works
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
- Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Interested candidates must:
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
For More Information: