The 2015 Fellowship is the second cycle of peer-to-peer learning. This year, ChangeMate will seek to match participants who are engaged in the fields or subfields of human rights, environmental protection, peace-building and internet activism.
- 18 – 30 years of age / civil society experience in Germany or Kenya
- Participation in workshops (8.8. and 30.10. – 8.11.2015) and
- Online trainings (~2h per week)
- Participants get access to online trainings and a free week long training course from 30.10. – 8.11.2015. Prior experience in working with international partners is NOT required.
- The CHANGEMATES Fellowship will match successful applicants according to their work focus, interests, and personalities to form German-Kenyan tandems.
- The fellows’ travel and accommodation costs will be fully covered.
- All fellows will receive online and offline training in fundraising, project management, advocacy, and digital security, as well as on transnational cooperation and sustainable development.
The CHANGEMATES Fellowship is broken into 4 phases:
- Matching (July)
- Training (August + September)
- Engaging (October 30th – November 8th)
- Action (2016)