Application Deadline: August 31, 2015..
Location: Positions may be based in Washington, D.C. or in a regional office.
The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at increasing the number of Sub Saharan Africans in its work force. This commitment to hire Sub Saharan Africans reflects the Bank Group’s senior leadership commitment for a diverse workforce in which African nationals can play a key role in fighting poverty and increasing shared prosperity.
Employment opportunities will be in various technical areas and professional streams for talented and diverse young professional and mid-career level professional to contribute and grow their skills in a career in international development.
A career with the World Bank Group offers a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented individuals with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
Bank staff work with governments, civil society groups, the private sector, and others in developing countries around the world, assisting people in all areas of development, from policy and strategic advice to the identification, preparation, appraisal, and supervision of development projects.
- Qualifications for the entry level is a Master’s degree plus 5 years of relevant professional experience. For mid-career professionals, the requirements are a Master’s degree plus 8 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ideal candidates for these positions must have a demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking, the ability to conduct dialogue on relevant development policies and priorities, and
- be fluent in English with very good writing and communication skills.
Below are the areas that the World Bank are currently recruiting for. Positions may be based in Washington, D.C. or in a regional office.
To submit your application, please click the area(s) listed below.
[table id=9 /]
- All applications must be received by August 31st 2015.
- Qualified candidates will be interviewed at the beginning of September 2015 in locations in Africa and Europe.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
For More Information: