Application Deadline: March 23, 2015 midnight CET
What: GLOBSEC Young Leaders‘ Forum 2015
Where: Bratislava, Slovakia
When: June 2015
In June 2015, Bratislava will yet again become a hub of security and foreign policymaking as top government, military and diplomat officials as well as business and NGO leaders will gather for the 10th annual GLOBSEC 2015 Bratislava Global Security Forum
The aim of the GLOBSEC Young Leaders´ Forum is to give emerging influencers and future decision makers the opportunity to contribute new ideas to the debate on security, foreign policy and economy, improve their policy making skills and engage in networking with their peers and senior policy makers. The GLOBSEC Forum is looking for 30 inspirational young leaders between the age of 25 and 35, with diverse professional and academic background.
- Between 25 and 35 years of age
- NATO or PfP country citizenship, Mediterranean Dialogue, or partner (Australia, Japan) citizenship
- Past experience relating to: security or defence policy; democratic transitions; international law; international energy policy; journalism; electoral politics; humanitarian issues; or any other fields of relevance to the transatlantic partnership
- Working knowledge of English
- Willingness to engage in regular online activity over an extended period of time
- Willingness to write at least one topical article or blog, where GYLF is mentioned before, during or 14 days after the forum
- Interest in long-term engagement with peers on issues pertaining to transatlantic relations
- Applicants who have previously participated in Bratislava Young Atlanticist Summit 2012, GLOBSEC Young Leaders’ Forum 2013 and 2014 are not eligible to apply
 Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Finland, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Kyrghyz Republic, Malta, The Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
 Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Mauritania, Morocco, Tunisia
- For those selected, accommodation and board subsidies will be available to help offset the participation cost.
- The organisers will not cover the transportation costs for participants of GYLF.
- Travel grants may be available on individual basis and only to selected participants up to the price decided by organizers.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this program,
- Interested parties should submit the online application with following materials:
- Current CV, including nationality and age
- Suggestion for the topic for discussion during the GYLF sessions, including its title, short synopsis and three questions for discussion
For More Information: