Application Deadline: November 30th 2014
Application Period: November 11 ~ 30, 2014
Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit is comprehensive capacity building program for environmental leadership which is based on various activities to grow the future leaders hosted by Samsung Engineering’s CSR initiative – Eco-generation.
The invited young leaders will participate in various activity-based programs including Global Youth for the Environment Forum, group sessions and excursions.
- Global Youth for the Environment Forum is a rare academic opportunity to attend lectures about the environmental issues from distinguished speakers including UN officials, prominent scholars and professors.
- Group sessions shall build friendship and foster their global networking via various global cultural exchange programs including presentation on their countries, group project and ceremonies
- Excursions are mainly consisted of cultural visits to Everland which is the biggest amusement park in South Korea and traditional palaces and shopping places for providing beautiful memories about Korea and fun experiences to maximize participants satisfaction
Through Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit, the participants will enhance environmental awareness, global mindset and leadership skills. On the last day, participants shall be awarded a certificate of participation.
Total of 6 Global Delegates and 1 Facilitator will be selected through this selection.
(The number of the global delegate may vary depending on the secretariat’s decision
Eligibility: All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13~15 as of 2014 Dec 31
– Cost coverage: Flight, accommodation, local transportation and meals
– Flight standard: Economy Class
– Accommodation: Lexington Hotel in Seoul (Twin shared room for students)
– Meals: Muslim and vegan meals are available upon request
– Chaperone: Benefits shall be the same except for the flight tickets
– UM service is available for the delegates fly alone without chaperone
For More Information: