DEADLINE: March 13, 2015
Entry is open to all, with the exception of current InterAction staff.
Each year, InterAction’s photography contest focuses on incredible humanitarian and development work.
You are encouraged to submit your most powerful photos that illustrate innovative, effective and inspiring efforts in international relief and development. Examples of self-reliance, shared values and partnerships are encouraged, though entries are not limited to those categories. All images should be of work done outside of the United States.
- Entries are limited to 3 photos per person.
- Entries should be 300 dpi or larger at a size no smaller than roughly 3” x 5” (file sizes less than 8MB please).
- Contest begins Dec. 17, 2014 and ends March 13, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. All eligible entries must be submitted between these dates.
- All entrants must hold exclusive rights to the photographs they submit and by entering are claiming such ownership. If it is determined an entrant has fraudulently claimed ownership of their submission, the entry will immediately become void and ineligible.
- By entering a submission, entrants are granting InterAction perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive rights to display distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of their entry. When reproduced, all photographs will be credited to the photographer when possible. InterAction will not be required to pay for, or seek approval for, any and all usage of photographic submissions. InterAction will not sell or give away photograph entries to other parties without the permission of the photograph’s owner.
Three Runners Up will receive $100 each. All winning photographs will be displayed in an online gallery on www.interaction.org.
For More Information: