Application Deadline: 28th of February 2015
Whom: At least 22 years old and do you want to make a difference?
When: May 2015
Have you been affected by social ill and want to transform your dream into a ground breaking social project?
To be the part of the next kanthari training course which starts in May 2015,
Kanthari International welcomes participants over 22 years of age who have overcome significant life challenges ranging from vision impairment, disability, poverty, war, discrimination, and exploitation. They could also be witnesses to social situations they wish to change so others do not suffer. They should have a passion to make the world a better place and the strength to be forces of good rather than be victims of circumstance.
kanthari’s seven month program will help participants develop all necessary skills to succeed as social change-makers.
Selected Participants will qualify for a scholarship provided by our donors to cover the training fee and accommodation. All travel fees and incidental expenses will be the responsibility of the participants
Before applying, ask yourself
- Am I willing to be committed, 100%, to making my goals/dreams/vision and social project come true continuing even after I complete the program?
- To come to the institute with a spirit of integrity, mutual respect, exchange, contribution and teamwork?
- To help others achieve their goals and develop their skills in the areas which I consider myself an expert?
- To participate in all activities giving my best every time in terms of my knowledge experience effort creativity and talent?
- To spend 7 months of my life in a developing country working intensively on developing my social entrepreneurship and leadership skills?
Only if the answer is YES to all the above questions you are a potential candidate – apply for the kanthari program.
Step 1: Application via online application form
kanthari will get a clear understanding of you, your project and vision for social change.
Step 2: Initial interview
In which our intake team will interview you over Skype to get a feel for your passion and clarity in regards to your chosen project. We will also answer any questions you may have about the program and application process.
Step 3: Write up of an Essay
In which you write about your history, your challenges, how you have dealt with these, and about your vision for social change.
Step 4: Follow up Interview:
This Skype interview will be conducted by an independent expert to determine your suitability for this very intense course by building a personality profile.
Step 5: Final interview
This Skype interview will be done with the management of kanthari International before a final selection decision is made.
There will be additional assignments to be completed before arrival in India.
Apply Now for the Kanthari International Training Programme for Social Change Agents
For More Information:
[…] Deadline: October 31st 2016 kanthari is an accredited leadership training institute in Kerala, India. kanthari offers 7 month leadership […]