Application Deadline: April 15 2015
Applications are invited for Developing Countries Partnership Program on Scholarship – KNB Scholarship.
The scholarship is offered to potential student from developing countries to earn their Master Degree in one of 13 prominent universities in Indonesia. Officially launched in 2006 by the 2015 KNB Scholarships for developing Countries Student to study In Indonesia this program has been attracting a significant number of applicants, as by 2013, 647 students from 64 countries had been awarded this scholarship.
The program objectives:
1. To contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries;
2. To promote deeper cultural understanding between developing countries;
3. To strengthen the relationship and cooperation between developing countries.
- Maximum age is 35 years old;
- Posses a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply for the scholarship);
- Have a TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent;
- Complete the on-line application form;
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates will have to sign a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management;
The KNB Scholarship will be covering:
- Settlement Allowance of Rp.1.000.000,-will be given upon arrival in Indonesia;
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,350,000 per month;
- During their Master Program, the students will receive monthly allowances as follow:
a-No Allowances Quantity,
b-Living Allowance IDR 2,350,000,
c-Research Allowance Rp. 400.000,-,
d-Books Allowance Rp. 350.000.
- A health insurance with a maximum of Rp. 200.000,- monthly premi (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student);
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university;
- The Scholarship only covers for one person.
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country;
- Nomination letter from the respective government official;
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters;
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate;
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English);
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate obtained within the last 2 Years;
- Scanned Medical Statement.
- Download the Invitation Letter posted in the KNB Scholarship website;
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport or Birth Certificate, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter;
- Complete the online application process;
- Selection process;
- The Selection Results will be broadcasted online in the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network;
For More Information: