Application Deadline: June 19, 2015
Students, you could win recognition from the global creative community, Adobe software, cash, mentorship, and more. Enter your best work. See how far you go.
The higher education student competition for recognition from the global creative community.
Adobe has announced the call-for-entries for the annual Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA). This prestigious competition honors the most promising student graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, animators, digital filmmakers, developers and computer artists from around the world.
- A panel of design experts will judge each category and Grand Prize winners will be announced in conjunction with the Adobe MAX creativity conference held in Los Angeles, October 2015.
- Winners will receive a 12-month Adobe Creative Cloud membership, travel and accommodations to MAX in Los Angeles as well as access to the event, and creative mentorship.
- Three Grand Prize winners will receive $1,000USD
How to Enter:
- Create an Adobe ID or sign in with your existing Adobe ID.
- Browse entry categories. You can enter up to three projects per category.
- Fill out your profile. We ask for some basic information about you and then make sure it’s attached to each project you submit.
- Upload your project files to the ADAA site. Your project must be created using Adobe Creative Cloud or other Adobe applications.
- Upload your project files to your Behance portfolio for the public to see and appreciate.
Go to Behance ›
For More Information: