Application Deadline : April 17, 2016 (midnight)
DATE : May 14 and 15, 2016
Lieu : Institut National des Sciences Appliquées et de Technologie – INSAT
Centre Urbain Nord Tunis, Tunisie
Under the patronage of the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research and in partnership with the Friedrich Ebert Foundation, have the honor to announce that applications are now open
for the third simulation of the African Union Summit that will take place on May 14 and May
15, 2016 in Tunis, Tunisia.
In recent editions, continually aspired to gather Africans around recent socio-political and economic matters affecting our continent. The questions tackled during the simulation
organized by the NGO Model of the African Union (MAU) are the same questions tackled within the African Union (AU).
This year, the themes will be the next:
– 2016: The African year for human rights, particularly women rights.
– 2016 elections: The roles and participation of the African youth.
– The impacts of Libya’s security crises on the MENA region and the coast.
• The measures taken by neighboring countries to welcome Libyan refugees: how to
safeguard women and children rights in these circumstances?
– The role of Africa in environmental politics. What effective role Africa is playing to guarantee environmental justice?
– The unity and integrity of Africa and its diaspora.
- Age : 18 – 29 years old;
- Be citizen of an African country and resident in Tunisia; (For non -residents in
Tunisia eager to take part in the simulation, ensure the costs of the flight
ticket is your responsibility )*
- Have a good level of French and / or English;
( * ) Candidates who are not physically in Tunisia are welcome to participate but MAU does not provide or compensate travel costs. However, MAU can cover some of the accommodation expense.
To apply as chair:
To Apply as delegate:
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the African Union’s Summit Stimulation Tunisia