DEADLINE: 31st May 2015
LEAP Africa is a non-profit organization that was founded by Ndidi Nwuneli (MFR). Since its inception in May 2002, LEAP has successfully launched programmes for entrepreneurs and youth in twenty six cities including the FCT in collaboration with non-profit organizations and leading financial institutions.
LEAP equips these critical stakeholders with the skills, tools and support that they require to serve as change agents. Equipped with new skills, knowledge and information to transform the society, many of LEAP’s youth beneficiaries have initiated high-impact change projects in their companies and communities.
- Social media/ PR
- Programme development
- Mission driven and high acheiving undergraduate and recent graduate that are passion about community, leadership and change.
- Highly interactive learning experience
- Supportive working enviroment
- Career development opportunities
- Acquire professional and skills
How to Apply:
Send your CV/resume and 200 words telling us why you want to join the LEAP team to:
For more information, contact [email protected]