Application Deadline: Ongoing
The Pollination Project and Levi Strauss & Company are partnering to offer seed grants and support to young people involved in a wide variety of environmental programs all over the world.
The Youth Environmental Grantmaking program includes:
- 20 seed grants of $1000 each made to youth who are involved in grassroots environmental projects
- Second-round funding of up to $5000 per project offered in Fall 2015
- Promotional support for certain projects
- Capacity building and leadership development training offered through Youth Empowered Action Camp.
- Special priority consideration for projects recommended by the New Leaders Initiative of the Earth Island Institute.
- Individuals aged 22 or younger who are starting up or leading an environmental project anywhere in the world.
- do not fund established organizations with paid staff.
The Pollination fund in the following categories:
- Youth Environmentalists
- Compassion towards all life
- Environmental sustainability
- Justice in all of its forms
- Community health and wellness
- Putting consciousness into action
- Social change-oriented arts and culture
For the initial seed grants, you can apply for up to $1000. For second “impact” grants (which will be available to all grantees in good standing beginning in late Fall, 2015), you can apply for up to $5000.
How to Apply:
- First, please complete the prescreen questionnaire.
- If you meet the basic guidelines, you will receive a link to the online application.
Apply Now for the Pollination Project Grant
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Pollination Project Youth Enviromental Grant