Application Deadline: February 11th 2015
The Graduate Trainee Programme of The Nigerian Stock Exchange is an 11 months programme geared towards building global talents locally, and raising a new generation of leaders for the Capital Market and Nigeria’s economy.
The Graduate Trainee Programme is primarily designed to build the talent pool at the NSE (“our future leaders”) as well as to address the skills gap in the Capital Market and the Nigerian economy at large, as a secondary objective.
Combining theoretical insights and a hands-on practical approach, the NSE Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) will give participants the extraordinary opportunity to learn all aspects of the capital markets and also firmly position them on the right path to career success
The NSE Graduate shall be a team leader and player who sees him/herself leading the growth of the Capital Market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
- Graduate from Nigerian and Foreign Universities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1)
- Completion of NYSC between 01 January 2014 and December 31st 2014
- Minimum age limit of 26 years by 31st December 2014
For More Information: