Application Deadline: September 5th 2015
Singtel & Airtel, in partnership with Samsung, invite start ups & developers in Africa & Asia to participate in an open challenge to build the next big app to take to market in 2016. The Accelerator Challenge seeks to identify innovative mobile apps and solutions that will touch individual consumers.
- Participant must be individuals residing or companies registered in the country where the local competition is being held.
- Participants must provide a live demonstration of their app during the pitch session for the grand finale.
- Lifestyle – help the individuals in their everyday life. It’s about social, fun, and productivity.
- On-demand Economy – connect the supply and demand; allowing a consumer to buy anything from goods to services
- Health– Enable healthy living by providing easy access to health related resources and tools.
- Smart Living – communicate with surrounding appliances and devices to enhance living.
- Apps must be 80%-90% ready for deployment and should not have been launched yet.
- 2 local winners from Africa will participate in the Startup Mentorship Program in October in Singapore.
- All finalists will pitch their apps at the Grand Final in November (country venue to be decided).
- 1 final winner will be selected and announced at the Grand Final in Nov.
- All submissions should be in by September 5, 2015
- Country-level Winner will be announced on September 15, 2015
- Airtel Africa Winner will be announced on September 30, 2015
- Singtel Group-Samsung Regional winner will be announced in December, 2015
For More Information: