Application Deadline: September 15th 2015
Canon Collins Trust invites applications for scholarships for the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance
learning of the University of London in 2015. These scholarships are made possible by the generosity
of University of London International Programmes which shall waive full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients. Local examination fees are not included. Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the LLM, and continued registration on the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must be admitted to the Master of Laws by distance learning programme at the University of London.
Applicants for this scholarship must be:
- a national of South Africa, Malawi, Zimbabwe or Zambia
- normally resident in one of these four countries
- in possession of a good first degree in any field;
- currently employed in full or part-time work;
- able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of the University of London, who will waiver full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.
- Local examination fees are not included. Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the LLM, and continued registration on the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports.
All applicants are required to submit the following supporting documentation:
• ID document (the following are acceptable: passport, birth certificate, driver’s license)
• Certified academic transcripts
• Certified degree certificates
• Reference letters from two referees
• A copy of your two most recent payslips
Send your completed form and supporting documents no later than 15th September 2015 to [email protected]
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2015/2016 University of London LLM by Distance Learning Scholarships
I love this and I’ld love to be a part of this.Thank you!
Comment: it is a very good scholarship program designed to solve the problem in advanced learning,it is now accessible to the poor not only the rich. it is my humble request also for you to give me that same opportunity to be take part in this scholarship program(masters)and I will appreciate it so much.
[…] to study for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning, at the University of London. Applicants can start at any level, and do not need to complete the whole programme. For example, […]
I want to learn LLM law in distance. I am ethiopian.