Application Deadline: October 30th 2015
Do you own your own business but lack the business skills needed to propel your business forward?
MultiChoice recognises that business training and support is essential to entrepreneurs and is offering 50 scholarship opportunities specifically focused on entrepreneurs in the ICT industry.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship opportunity:
- You must own a company registered operating within the ICT sector
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old
- Your company must be at least 51% black owned
- Your company must have a revenue of less than R1 million per annum
- Your company must be trading for 0 – 18 months·
The 12 day MultiChoice Boot Camp is designed and facilitated by the GIBS Enterprise Development Academy and will enable selected participants to:
- Understand the landscape of the ICT sector and how it affects their business
- Understand their business strategy and learn how they can diversify their service offering
- Receive training and development in areas such as business strategy, marketing, finance, HR and compliance
2. Submit this application form by the 30 October 2015.