Application Deadline: March 10th 2017
The purpose of the ESED scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject.
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership considers an outstanding student to be one who:
- graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of her/his class
- is determined to advance her/his knowledge and understanding
- has a history of community involvement
- is committed to sustainable energy
- is committed to return and contribute to her/his home country
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must
- plan to undertake studies at the master’s level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
- be citizens of the developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients as of 2016
- Scholarships of US $23,000 per year for up to two years are offered for master’s level students.
- Up to ten master’s scholarships will be awarded annually.
- Information and required forms can be obtained online by filling the Application Forms page.
For More Information: