Application Deadline: May 3rd, 2015.
International Conference for University Students
Theme: The Challenge of Inclusion
When: August 6th to 8th, 2015
Host University: Technology Institute of Buenos Aires (ITBA)
The South American Business Forum (SABF) is an event that takes place annually in Buenos Aires for 3 days in the month of August. Each year the forum receives 100 outstanding university students from around the world together with 40 leaders of business, political and academic areas.
The event will explore topics of global relevance and particularly applicable to the reality of South America. SABF expect that, through dialogue and the interaction between the current leaders and the future leaders, a contribution to the sustainable development of the region can be made.
It is required to:
- Have been born after January 1st, 1989.
- Complete the registration process.
- Be either a regular undergraduate student, graduate student, or to have finished your studies (graduate or undergraduate) in 2014 or 2015.
How to participate
- To participate in the South American Business Forum it is required to write an essay that shows original ideas and makes a constructive contribution regarding the topics covered in the edition: “The Challenge of Inclusion”.
These are the criteria that will be used to evaluate students’ essays. They will be useful when writing because it is not only important to have good ideas, but also to know how to express them in the best possible way.
- Degree of relationship with chosen theme or sub-theme.
- Writing, coherence and clarity of expression.
- Logical approach to ideas.
- Argument’s content.
- Originality and innovative ideas.
- Degree of relation to the current context.
- Length: between 1200 and 1800 words.
- Language: Spanish or English.
In the 2015 SABF edition, all selected participants will enjoy the benefits detailed below:
- Meals during the 6th, 7th and 8th of August.
- Entrance to a night event on the 7th of August.
For participants from other countries and other cities of Argentina (other cities apart from Buenos Aires):
Accommodation in a hotel during the nights of the 5th, 6th and 7th of August.
Transfers from the hotel to the different places where activities are carried out.
Important: the travel expenses to and from Buenos Aires are not included.
Financial support to travel to Buenos Aires
There are different ways of getting financial aid for the transportation to Buenos Aires.
- You are encouraged to look for your own way of sponsorship through universities, companies, student foundations, airlines or embassies, for example.
- The SABF Organising Team will provide you with all the assistance you may need in order to get funds.
For More Information: