Application Deadline: January 18 2015
SEED’s Transformation Program seeks out small and medium sized businesses looking to achieve massive growth and scale in the West African sub-region. The Program is designed around intensive sessions taught by Stanford faculty and industry experts through experiential learning exercises.
The curriculum includes topics on design thinking, product innovation, supply chain, accounting, finance, leadership and more. In addition to the intensive sessions, companies are assigned dedicated business coaches to work closely with each participating company on a path to transformation. Coaching support is continued once the intensive sessions have been completed.
Companies are eligible to apply if they meet the following requirements:
- Companies must have an annual revenue range between $150,000 USD and $10 million USD.
- Participants must be founders, co-founders or C-level executives within the organization.
- Stanford SEED encourage (but do not limit) companies working in high growth sectors such as construction and real estate, energy, education, financials services, food and beverage, healthcare, information and communications technologies, retail and wholesale, transportation and logistics, and water and sanitation to apply.
Admitted companies must also commit to the seven month program duration, starting in March and ending September 2015. This includes:
- Mandatory attendance for the four intensive sessions taught in Accra, Ghana.
- Program costs are waived for the Spring 2015 session.
- However, all participants must cover their transportation and lodging costs to and from the West Africa center.
If you are interested in participating in the Transformation Program, please complete the following application.
For More Information: