Application Deadline: June 26th, 2015
When: July 26-August 1, 2015
Where: World Youth Alliance (WYA )Headquarters in New York City,
Cost: The camp fee of $650 per camper covers all accommodations and meals for the duration of the camp.
Scholarships: Available on Request
Want to make a difference in the world? Want to create lasting friendships?
World Youth Alliance International Summer Camp is an exciting and personally enriching experience for young people aged 13 to 18. During this intensive one-week program, young people from all over the world come together to learn about the dignity of the human person and how this idea is the starting point for change in the world!
Participants learn to articulate and defend a vision of the human person that is both positive and critically engaged with global issues.
World Youth Alliance (WYA) is a coalition of young people between the ages of 10-30 committed to promoting human dignity in policy and culture. WYA started with Anna Halpine who stood up for her belief in the dignity of the person at the United Nations in 1999.
- The WYA International Summer Camp is open to all applicants age 13 – 18 years old.
- High school students and university students are encouraged to apply.
- Is the human person a subject with dignity?
- What is authentic freedom?
- Population and Development: Is the person the problem or the solution?
- How do we become champions for the defense of the human person?
Outdoor and Cultural Activities:
- Sports and Recreation
- Boating in Central Park
- International Food and Dance
- Hiking Trip in Upstate NY
- Movie Nights
- Model UN
- You can send any scholarship requests to [email protected] with the title “ 2015 ISC Scholarship.”
- The Scholarship provide half or full coverage of the summer camp fee on a case to case basis
The deadline for applications is on June 26th, 2015.
How to Apply
- Read and agree to the World Youth Alliance Charter by signing here.
- Fill out the ISC Camper Application form below. Accepted campers will be notified by email.
- Please submit your summer camp payment after you receive your acceptance letter which will contain instructions for payment.
For More Information: