Kwanda Art Foundation (KAF), in collaboration with GIZ – Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit and Goethe Institut Kigali are organising the Second PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP – that is taking place between 08.08. – 12.08.2016 in Kigali.
- The Programme is for South African photographers with at least 1 years of practical experience.
- Applicants must submit a completed entry form ( Download here )
- 12 practicing photographers will be selected through an open call process
- A panel of judges appointed by GIZ – Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit will participate in the selection process
- Selected participants will be notified by July 30th 2016 .
- A completed entry form (see above)
- A profile / short biography (max. 800 words) with recent picture(s) that will be used for publicity
- A motivation for your participation in the training (max. 500 words)
- A sample of work (6 – 15 images with 2000 px maximum size)
- Kwanda Art Foundation will confirm receipt of your entry form.
- A professional team will assess the submissions received and decide which individuals will participate in the second 2016 Photography Workshop.
For More Information: