Application Deadline: April 30 2015
XMU offers scholarships to doctoral, master’s and undergraduate candidates. Scholarship awardees will have their tuitions covered (a maximum of 4 years for doctoral programmes, 2-3 years for master’s programmes, 4-5 years for undergraduate programmes).
Moreover, XMU provides monthly living allowances for outstanding master’s or doctoral candidates in accordance with the standards of Chinese Government Scholarships. The awardees’ academic performance will be assessed each year and only those achieving the required standard will have their scholarship renewed for the following year.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
Educational background and age limits:
﹡Applicants for bachelor’s degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
﹡Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 40.
﹡Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
- 24 (including 8 for doctoral candidates, 11 for master’s candidates and 5 for undergraduate candidates)
The University offers scholarships to doctoral, master’s and undergraduate candidates.
- The first-class scholarships for doctoral and master’s candidates will have their tuitions covered (a maximum of 4 years for doctoral programmes, 2-3 years for master’s programmes) and offer monthly living allowance (RMB 2,000 for each doctoral student; RMB 1,700 for each master’s student).
- Undergraduate candidates will not be provided with the first-class scholarship.
- Applicants are eligible for scholarship assessment only after they are admitted to the undergraduate, master’s or doctoral programme of Xiamen University.
- (The prospectus for undergraduate programmes / master’s programmes / doctoral programmes 2015 is available at http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn )
Applicants are required to make online application at http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/application
and then download and print out the Application Form for International Students generated upon successful online application.
Applicants can fill in and print out the Application Form for XMU Scholarship .
Submission of application documents:
Send by post to XMU Admissions Office by 30 April 2015 the two forms and other required documents.
(Postal address: Admissions Office of Xiamen University, Fujian Province,China361005; Tel: +86 (0)592 2184792)
★ Applicants are expected to keep their phones open and check their email regularly as XMU Admissions Office will contact them when necessary.
For More Information: