Application Deadline: Thursday 2nd April 2015 at 11:59pm GMT.
When you register on eYeka, please don’t use your real name or the name of a Company.
The Young Lions Health Award in association with UNICEF and Unilever aims to discover the next generation of young talent in creative Healthcare communications. This will be done through a competition focused on mobilising support to strengthen health systems in the developing world.
Professionals working in advertising agencies or client organisations who are under 30 years old (born on or after 27 June 1984) are called to respond to the brief set by UNICEF with a creative integrated campaign.
The Young Lions initiative is a great opportunity for UNICEF to tap into an unparalleled source of creative talent to help drive life-saving change for children.
- Young professionals working in advertising agencies should be 30 years old and under (born on or after 27 June 1984)
- Young professionals working in client organisations should be 30 years old and under (born on or after 27 June 1984)
- Please note that you will not be able to amend your competition entry once it has been submitted
- All the information needs to be in English
- Competition entries are individual or in teams of 2
- Entrants can only enter once either as a team or individually
- Students are not allowed to enter the competition
The Campaign should be:
The campaign needs to be global but with flexibility to be locally amplified.
The campaign needs to cut across all media platforms.This should include traditional, digital and social media.
A presentation film (max. 3 minutes in length, mp4 or mov) OR a presentation of up to 8 slides/images as 1 combined file (pdf, jpg).
Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria and that you submit all the necessary documents. Failure to do so may result in your entry not being accepted. Only the winning entrant(s) will be contacted on Thursday 30 April 2015.
- The winner(s) will receive a complimentary registration for Lions Health, including travel and accommodation.
Dr Mickey Chopra, Chief of Health, UNICEF, Associate Director of Programmes, UNICEF
Claudia Gonzales Romo, Chief of Public Advocacy, UNICEF
June Laffey, Executive Creative Director, McCann Health Sydney
Shaheed Peera, Executive Creative Director EU, Publicis LifeBrands Resolute
Rob Rogers, Chief Creative Officer and co-CEO, the Americas, Sudler
Andrew Spurgeon, Executive Creative Director, Langland
Ashley Schofield, Executive Creative Director, CDM Princeton
Keith Weed, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Unileve
For More Information: