Are you a young person leading change?
Apply to become a 2015 Laureate Global Fellow!
As YouthActionNet celebrates 15 years of supporting youth-led social innovation, YouthActionNet are excited to announce that we are now recruiting the 2015 class of Laureate Global Fellows.
Sponsored by the Sylvan/Laureate Foundation, the Laureate Global Fellowship annually recognizes 20 young leaders who have pioneered solutions to urgent challenges in their communities and beyond. Fellows develop leadership expertise and deepen their impact through a dynamic, yearlong learning experience, and join a network of over 1,000 change-makers like them who continue to benefit from learning opportunities and connections throughout their social change careers.
Applicants must be:
- 18 – 29 years old as of October 1, 2015
- Founders or co-founders of existing ventures with at least one year of impact
- Fluent in English (applications must be completed in English)
- Why should I apply?
Fellows benefit from an intensive leadership training and retreat in Washington, DC and yearlong support that includes coaching, advocacy, and networking opportunities.
- Each joins the dynamic community of 1000+ change-makers from more than 80 countries and enjoys lifetime access to YouthActionNet’s continuing education initiatives.
- Application opens on February 11, 2015
- Applications must be submitted by March 25, 2015 at midnight EST
- All applicants will be notified of their status by June 12, 2015
- The leadership training and public event will take place October 2-8, 2015 in Washington, DC
How to apply
- Please apply through YouthActionNet’s 2015 Laureate Global Fellowship Online Application.
- While online applications are preferred, there is a Microsoft Word version of the application for those who require it due to limited bandwith. Click here to access the Word application.
For More Information: