Application Deadline: May 31st 2015
CICOPS Scholarships are now being accepted for 2016. Academics and other researchers from Developing Countries who wish to carry out research in collaboration with a professor at the University of Pavia are welcome to apply.
Since 1998, the University of Pavia and the Institute for University Studies (EDiSU) have offered about ten scholarships yearly for a four to ten week stay in Pavia, during which time the scholars carry out joint research with professors in the department that hosts them and often hold seminars. As of 2015, more than 170 scholarships had been awarded to academics from 40 different countries to carry out research in Pavia.
- Applicants must have the support of a collaborator at the University of Pavia who invites them with a formal invitation letter (applications without invitation letter won’t be taken into consideration).
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity in international organizations and institutions.
- CICOPS scholarships are foreseen for research collaboration in the short period in order to encourage the mobility of researchers from developing countries
- Applicants enrolled in a Doctoral or Postgraduate Course at an Italian University are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship offer includes travel
- An economy class), lodge, and boarding expenses plus a stipend of 150 Euro (gross) per week.
For More Information: