Application deadline: 15 January 2015
Living Expenses per month: € 850
Insurance: € 520
Visa Costs: € 304
Tuition Fee: € 16.000
Scholarships are made available by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund in order to encourage talented students from outside the EU/EEA to follow a Master’s programme at our university. One of these scholarships is the Maastricht University High Potential scholarship.
The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s programme with a maximum of 12 months. In case of a two-year Master’s programme the Scholarship Committee will award the scholarship for a maximum of 24 months.
- You must be admissible for a master’s programme or graduate programme for professionals at Maastricht University and not be older than 35 years at the start of the academic year.
- You may apply simultaneously for a master’s programme and this scholarship.
- As an applicant you must have obtained excellent results in your previous studies. This must be shown in the application file by including for example grade lists or reference letters.
- You must come from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
Amount of the High Potential scholarship programme 2015-2016
|Living expenses per month||€ 850|
|Insurance||max. € 520||arranged and paid by Scholarship Office|
|Visa Costs||max. € 304||arranged and paid by Scholarship Office|
|Tuition fee||max. € 16.000||arranged and paid by Scholarship Office|
Maastricht University will arrange an insurance passport for the scholarship holder. The insurance covers:
• Medical treatment.
• Theft or loss of luggage during travelling.
• Repatriation in case of an emergency (a flight home).
Download the Application form.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Maastricht University High Potential scholarships