Application Deadline: 15 December 2014.
Applications are now open for the 2015/2016 University of Lausanne Master’s Grants for Foreign Students. To facilitate access to Master’s degrees by students with qualifications from foreign universities, the University of Lausanne makes available around ten Master’s grants which are awarded on a competitive basis.
Candidates must choose a Master’s programme from among those offered by the UNIL, except:
– Master of Medicine
– Master of Arts in Sciences and Practices of Education
– Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
– Master of Law in Criminal Sciences, judiciary mention
Amount and duration of the grant
The amount of the grant is CHF 1,600.- per month from 15 September to 15 July, for a duration not exceeding the regulation minimum period of the programme (according to the programme, one-and-a-half years or two years subject to deduction for paid placements or exempt semesters, if any). Abandonment of the programme results in suspension of the grant.
- The candidate must be the holder of a degree from a foreign university.
- The qualification held by the candidate must be deemed equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor’s degree.
- The grants are intended more particularly for students who distinguished themselves in their university studies and who have difficulty meeting their financial needs for the duration of the Master’s.
- It is however necessary that the candidates have sufficient financial means to support themselves during the complementary studies that may be required prior to enroll on the Master’s degree.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the University of Lausanne Master’s Grants for Foreign Students
Please send an application form to my box. I wish to apply for your scholarship.