Application Deadline: July 31st 2016
In an effort to keep the public informed on life-changing scientific breakthroughs, the organizer have created the Falling Walls Science Fellowship for Journalists. It is aimed at journalists and bloggers with at least three years of experience, and who hope to advance their knowledge in the area of sciences.
The Fellows get the opportunity to attend the Falling Walls Lab, Falling Walls Venture and the Falling Walls Conference in Berlin on 8 and 9 November 2016 in Berlin.
- Freelance and full-time journalists or bloggers can apply.
- Professionals in fields such as research, teaching, public relations and advertising are not eligible.
- The applicants must have a minimum of three years professional journalism/blogging experience in which they have written about the subject of sciences.
- The fellowship includes travel expenses (economy class), accomodation for 3 nights (organised by Falling Walls Foundation), conference fees and meals (breakfast at hotel, catering during the Falling Walls events).
- Applicants must complete the online form and submit two work samples together with a CV and cover letter (both in English) stating their motivation to apply for the fellowship by 31 July 2016
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2016 Falling Walls Science Fellowship