Application Deadline: June 4, 2015 – 4:30 p.m.
The Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt is calling applications for Fulbright Egyptian Student Grant Program 2016/2017.
The Egyptian Student Grant Program Provides grant opportunities for university graduates, masters and doctoral degree candidates, and young professionals and artists to study and conduct research in the United States.
- Masters Degree Grants: up to two years for persons wishing to pursue postgraduate degrees in the S. Applicants in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), Agriculture and Economics are encouraged to apply.
- Non-degree Grants: six to nine months for persons registered for advanced degrees in Egyptian universities who wish to conduct
- research in the S.
- Fine and Applied Arts Grants: six to nine months for artists who wish to conduct field research or attend master classes with professionals in the U.S.
- Egyptian citizenship; holders of S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of “Good” for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. Minimum of “Very Good” for applicants in the sciences.
- Minimum of two years post-graduate experience at the time of
- For Non-Degree applicants: proof of registered masters or doctoral
- For Fine, Applied and Performing Arts applicants: proof of participation in at
- least three post-graduate artistic activities or exhibitions; No TOEFL
- score required.
- For Minimum Institutional TOEFL score of 550 from AMIDEAST
- Egypt or any of the below ETS Authorized Distributors and/or ITP
- Testing Centers
All fields are eligible except medicine, veterinary medicine and dentistry.
- Travel allowance.
- Other allowances.
- Medical insurance.
- For master’s degree applicants: tuition and/or university fees
- For Fine & Applied and Performing Arts applicants: $5000 contribution to
Contact E-Mail: [email protected]
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Fulbright Egyptian Student Grant Program