Application Deadline: June 20th, 2016
The Global Good Fund is accepting applications from social entrepreneurs for its 2017 Fellowship Program cohort
The Global Good Fund invests in high potential young leaders tackling the world’s greatest social issues through entrepreneurship. The GGF engages these leaders through a 15-month Fellowship experience.
They support the leadership development of Fellows in their natural work environments. The GGF provide access to a 360 leadership assessment personalized for social entrepreneurs, one-on-one executive coaching, a personalized Leadership Development Plan,an industry executive level coach, and up to USD 10,000 of funding to be used in line with leadership development funding
Every candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership and growth potential;
- Candidate is committed to social impact and is driving significant change;
- The enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one year old;
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- Candidate is coachable – embraces honest feedback and desires to improve;
- Candidate actively mentors and invests in team members or other individuals;
- The enterprise is or will be financial sustainable (50% or more of the budget is generated revenue).
- Under 40 years of age (if older, explain rationale for Fellowship).
Part 2: Short Video due by June 20th, 2016
Part 3: Written Application due by June 20th, 2016
Part 4: Interview – October 2016
Decissions Issued- December 2016