Application Deadline: 15 January 2016
The Graduate Institute strives to support talented scholars from around the world. Financial aid packages may include cost-of-living scholarships, tuition reduction and/or a paid position, in various proportions. Aid is awarded with consideration to both financial need and academic merit.
- Support outstanding and highly motivated candidates, citizens of an African country, who intend to pursue a Master or a PhD at the Institute.
- Candidates need to demonstrate financial needs and academic excellence.
- Candidates may be enrolled or have completed an undergraduate programme outside of Africa.
- Complete the online application for admission, including the general scholarship application pages.
- If your profile matches the specific criteria for one of the aid programmes described above, the Scholarship Committee will consider you for the relevant aid package.
The Institute offers disciplinary and interdisciplinary study programmes. This represents one of its unique selling points as the field of international studies is rarely approached in such a broad and comprehensive manner.
For More Information: