Application Deadline: January 11th 2019
The Skoll Scholarship provides full funding plus a living stipend to complete the one-year Masters of Business Administration (MBA) at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School. This Scholarship is provided by the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship at Oxford Saïd
- Receive exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought-leaders, and investors
- Take your social impact to the next level
- Gain professional leadership and business skills
- Become part of the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively impacting the world through innovation and systems change
You are eligible if…
• You are taking entrepreneurial action to create positive impact.
You have spent preferably at least three years driving change, for example you could have started or grown a social venture; led the expansion of a social impact initiative within an organisation; or been tackling a specific social/environmental issue, through a core thread that unites your work.
• You are creating impact with a focus on systems change and you can demonstrate the outcomes and impact.
• You embody the personal qualities of a social entrepreneur, for example, bias towards action, persistence, resourceful, willingness to take risks, and have a deep understanding of the problem you are trying to solve.
• You can demonstrate why the Oxford MBA is critical to your career trajectory in helping to develop your work/impact at this stage.
• You have the financial need, as the cost of programme would be a significant financial burden due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances
How to apply
• Apply to the MBA programme at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford which includes your Skoll Scholarship essays.
• You must apply during specific MBA application stages to be considered for the Scholarship. Consult the Skoll Scholarship website for more information, www.skollscholarship.org.
• Complete the online application to the Skoll Scholarship, which will be sent to you once you are accepted onto the MBA programme.
• Participate in the interview process (note: not all candidates will be offered an interview
Candidates must apply to the Oxford MBA programme during specific stages of the School’s application rounds to be considered for the Skoll Scholarship.
Timelines for the 2019-20 academic year are as follows:
|Apply for the Oxford Saïd MBA during stages 1, 2, or 3 (including submitting your Skoll Scholarship essays)||Apply by 11 January 2019 (at the latest)|
|MBA final decision from Oxford Saïd||22 March 2019 (at the latest)|
|Skoll Scholarship online application sent to candidates||26 March 2019|
|Skoll Scholarship online application deadline||1 April 2019|
|Skoll Scholarship skype interview decision announced||9 April 2018|
|Skype interviews||Mid-April 2019 (to be confirmed)|
|In person interviews in Oxford||Mid-June 2019 (to be confirmed)|
|Skoll Scholarship final decision||20 June 2019 (to be confirmed)|