Application Deadline: July 6th 2019
You are an african STARTUP or SME and you are developing innovative projects into the energy sector. Be part of the 3rd edition of the EDF Pulse Africa Awards!
EDF is exporting its Innovations Awards in Africa with the ambition to support and assist African innovators, those really playing a role in energy development.
In an often difficult and challenging context, the innovation culture
has emerged and is bringing out some useful energy solutions to
Africans. EDF wants to rely on this powerful local resource to improve
electricity access and build with, the future of energy in Africa. This
is the reason why the company launches the first edition of « EDF Pulse Africa ».
For this edition, there will be awarded 3 prizes for the best innovative projects submitted by participants (African strat-up, micro companies and SME) , and applicables to the following areas:
- Off-grid eletricity production: any innovation that produces and/or stores electricity off grid
- Electricity services and usages: any service that enables to expand electrification and any innovative product with low power consumption; recoverable by users of electricity services
- Water access: any innovative solution that improves access to water through electricity ( agriculture, drinking water)
EDF Pulse Africa awards are meant for you if :
- You are an African start-up or SME that exists legally before 8th July and located in Africa
- You own an innovantive project at a very advanced stage which uses or produces electricity in the following areas : Off-grid eletricity ; Electricity services and usages production ; Water access.
For More Information: