Application Deadline: December 31st 2016
Duration of Program: 1st February to 1st August, 2017
The Jambar Tech Lab is a regional program coordinated by CTIC Dakar with the support of infoDev, a program of the World Bank Group, and in partnership with Norad, Sida, Formin Finland and Sonatel.
The Jambar Tech Hub is seeking 20 digital products among the most promising of Central and West Africa to provide training, coaching and technical expertise.
Its main goal is to support companies in West and Central Africa in the development of an innovative digital product that can be replicated in several countries.
The selected products will benefit from an accompanying one year by CTIC Dakar or partners identified throughout West and Central Africa.
A product will be considered if it:
- is managed by a dedicated team
- is already working or in beta version
- Is replicable in other countries of the region
- has a strong potential for growth
- 20 digital products among the most promising of Central and West Africa
- 7 days in Dakar immersion alongside experts and investors
- 6 months incubation by mentors
- 24 weeks of access to coaches and technical experts
For More Information: